Low Profile Flatform Tank Rainwater Harvesting System
A high capacity rainwater harvesting system for larger property with filter diverter, shallow dig tank, rainwater delivery pump and mains water top up valve.
The Flatform Neo Tank System is designed to offer the latest innovative harvesting solution for larger property. This high capacity system incorporates an award-winning tank manufactured with less raw material than legacy designs but still offering market leading stability and durability. The tank can be installed in all ground conditions without a concrete base or surround and the shallow profile makes it easier to transport to and around a site compared with conventional cylindrical designs. The innovative rotating filter capsule makes it easier to align connecting pipework. The filter is essentially self-cleaning, and the tank is purpose designed to protect the quality of filtered rainwater during storage. This new product incorporates the best features of urban rainwater harvesting design and is ideal for new build and retrofit projects on domestic and light commercial property. The system features;
- Standard tank sizes 1,500, 3,000 and 5,000 litres
- Larger capacity tank designs available on request
- Innovative filter capsule that rotates to align with connecting pipework
- Optional drivable shaft and steel cover when installed under car parking
- Standard high performance ‘in-tank’ filter and/or optional basket filter
- Submersible pump and installation kit
- Mains water top up valve with intelligent controller and LED display
- Can be connected to multiple rainwater downpipes
- Regulation ‘reclaimed water’ MDPE pipe and pack of advisory labels
The tank system is made from high grade polyethylene and all components feature high levels of UV protection. The system is easy to install by a competent DIY or general trades installer. When a connected service demands water, the pump is activated to draw water from the tank. In the event that demand exceeds the available rainwater a mains water valve is automatically opened to partly refill the tank.