Ultra Slim Wall Tank Rainwater Harvesting System
A complete entry level rainwater harvesting system for retrofit, smaller property and installing in a confined space, incorporating a wall tank, filter diverter, rainwater delivery pump and mains top up valve.
The Ultra Slim Wall Tank System is modular, easy to install and durable and is manufactured to the highest standards. The full system requires a single downpipe connection, access to power and mains water as a back-up if required. This product builds upon our proven first generation 2009 design and is ideal for supplying water for toilet flushing, laundry and garden use. The system features;
- 235 litre tank modules (only 20cm deep)
- Base Tank comprises two modules (470 litres) with optional add-on tanks in 235 litre increments
- Easy to install galvanised steel wall mounting bracket
- ¾” BSP brass drain fitting on both narrow sides
- Recessed inter tank connector to create a ‘seamless’ wall of water storage
- CAD designed internal moulded support structure to carry the vertical, horizontal and lateral loads
- Standard colour green granite (see insert) and optional colours available by special order
- UK made tank
- High performance Compact filter diverter and fittings to ensure a water tight connection to the tank
- Quiet and low energy pump that delivers rainwater directly on demand to connected services
- Automatic mains water top up valve
- Pack of regulation advisory labels
The tank system is made from high density food grade polyethylene and all components feature high levels of UV protection. The system is easy to install by a competent DIY or general trades installer. When a connected service demands water, the pump is activated to draw water from the tank. In the event that demand exceeds the available rainwater a mains water valve is automatically opened to partly refill the tank.