The Bloc-Form tank offers outstanding performance with its extremely high stability and loading capacity. It can be installed easily in very heavy and cohesive ground, submerged in ground water or freestanding above ground using an additional steel support frame provided. The Bloc-Form tank can be integrated into modular assemblies to create larger capacity systems using a manifold connector provided. A wide range of other external and internal accessories are offered including shaft extensions, access covers and calming inlet. The high capacity stainless steel filter is essentially self-cleaning, and the tank is purpose designed to protect the quality of filtered rainwater during storage. This product incorporates the best features of urban rainwater harvesting design and is ideal for new build and retrofit projects. The system features:• Standard modular tank sizes 2000, 3500 and 5000 litres
- Innovative filter capsule that aligns with connecting pipework
- A range of pump sets and controllers to meet all performance requirements
- Mains water back up capability that complies with CAT 5 regulations
- Can be connected to multiple rainwater downpipes
- Ideal for basement installations
When a connected service demands water, the pump set is activated to draw water from the tank. If demand exceeds the available rainwater a mains water valve is automatically opened to fill a break tank.